Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fabulous Math Vocabulary Cards

While blog hopping today, I discovered these fabulous math vocabulary cards made by Kristen at Ladybug's Teachers File. Kristen teaches 4th and 5th Grade English Language Learners.

I wish that I could say that I created these vocabulary cards, as they are so wonderful, especially for students that could benefit from a visual dictionary of math terms.


So what information am I sharing? 
Well, when I printed them I printed 4 slides per page and they turned out just the right size for my Word Wall.  Look at the blue area in the picture above called "Pages per sheet." I didn't use as much paper or ink that way either.


Isn't it wonderful how teachers share with other teachers!

Deborah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...